Monday 15 January 2007

Arriving in India


Dubai from the air

"Toms travelling again?" you are no doubt all thinking. Yes I am, but this time I am being payed for it! For those who don't know I am now working out in India, and so I thought a nice way of keeping in touch would be to get back on with the blogging!

I only touched down yesterday, and Emirates lost one of my bags, the electricity doesn't work in my room yet, and there is loads to sort out. Despite these setbacks the house is lovely, the work environment is also really nice (although the work I suspect will actually be really quite hard), the people are friendly and the weather is awesome!

I've posted a few pictures of my first couple of days here. More to follow as and when! In particular flying business class was a first and very pleasing indeed!

Hope to hear from you all soon!



Bangalore from the air



Outside my House in India - more House photos will follow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hellooooo

have just skyped you, marianne says you need to tidy!

love jp xx

Andy said...

Looks great - need more food photos!

And a link to ur-food. I need the whole of IT as well as the whole of marketing reading it. . . .